Changes are a good sign of evolution, we have to do what we can to maintain focus on those details that are very important.
Fortunately, we have had the chance to evolve and here we are, a little late in time, but strong and ready to share some good memories and of course, some good tunes out of our 2013 Summer Season anime podcast.
First comes May’n, who has had a great year as a performer, and anime has been a great way for her to be known and recognized. May’n represented Japan on 26 October 2013 at ABU TV Song Festival 2013 in Hanoi, Vietnam with hit single “ViViD” before starting on October her May’n Hall Tour 2013 “LIVE!CAVE!DIVE!” in Japan.
And how about miwa? She has been on top of the charts since 2011, and in 2013 se released her third album, Delight. In our special, she performs Gin no Saji’s OP theme.
fhana performs an intriguing song: “Qué Sera, Sera”, or Whatever Will Be, Will Be. A play on words derived from the Spanish language, Italian, and even a little French. A title well known last century, and brought back to life in Japanese.
Next comes Nana Mizuki, one of those artists that are well related to anime. Nana Mizuki is a singer and seiyuu who began training as an enka performer as a child, just to become one of the fans favorite artist. Now, she sings one of the Senki Zesshou Symphogear G’s themes.
Seiyuu are basic in any series, and it’s not rare to hear them perform the OP or ED themes, well, as Nana Mzuki, Eri Kitamura has it all. She is known for voicing prominent roles in anime such as Blood+, Toradora!, Highschool of the Dead, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Now, with her single “Birth” she became part of the Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi series.
This special turns back to basics and finishes solid with help of many seiyuu members. Series such as Fantasia Doll or Makai Ouji wrap up our time this season.
- Blood Lad – ViViD [May’n]
- Gatchaman Crowds – Crowds [WHITE ASH]
- Gin no Saji – Kiss you [miwa]
- Genshiken Nidaime – Aoku Yureteiru [Sumire Uesaka, Ai Kakuma, Yumi Uchiyama, Nozomi Yamamoto]
- Uchouten Kazoku – Que Sera Sera [fhana]
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear G – Vitalization [Nana Mizuki]
- High School DxD NEW – Gekijou Ron [ZAQ]
- Kimi no Iru Machi – Dear friend [Daisuke Ono]
- Free! – Rage on [OLDCODEX]
- Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi – Birth [Eri Kitamura]
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear G – Next Destination [Ayahi Takagaki]
- Makai Ouji – Believe My Dice [devils and realist]
- Fantasista Doll – DAY by DAY [Chinatsu Akasaki, Akiko Hasegawa, Sayaka Oohara, Ayaka Oohashi, Sora Tokui, Minami Tsuda]
- Makai Ouji – a shadow’s love song [Eguchi Takuya, Terashima Takuma, Matsuoka Yoshitsugu, Kakihara Tetsuya]