Time is relentless; after all, it is true that you only live once. However, sometimes that is not the case, in Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (aka Erased) we found Satoru, a young man with a strange ability to turn back time before something dangerous happens in his path.
With this motif, and Asian Kung-Fu Generation, we start our TRAX 2016 Winter special. The J-Rock band formin Yokohama in 1996 perform the series theme. The band has consistof vocalist Masafumi Gotou, guitarist Kensuke Kita, bassist Takahiro Yamada, and drummer Kiyoshi Ijichi.
The band’s musical style is influencby seminal Western alternative rock acts as well as their own local Japanese indie-rock and punk scene.
After them you will have a relatively new band, Fo’xTails is a J-Rock band formin 2013, under lead singer Takao, Nakaze, Terra, Takayuki and Hiroshi. In November 2014, Shonen Jump announcthey were performing an theme for the Kuroko no Basket franchise. In this special, they perform the Dimension W theme.
The rock rythm continues under Kishida Kyoudan The Akeboshi Rockets, flumpool and FLOW. Kavka Shishido, aka Yuna Shishido, performing the Fairy Tail Zero OP, follows them. She is a drummer and vocalist, and was originally a member of the rock band The News, in 2012 she debutas a solo musician.
The beats slow down, and begin to turn into J-Pop melodies. Starting with Saori Hayami a seiyuu and singer from Tokyo, who won the 10th Seiyuu Awards for Best Supporting Actress in 2016.
She is followby TrySail performing the Koyomimonogatari theme, a Japanese idol girl group that features Momo Asakura, Sora Amamiya and Shiina Natsukawa; all of them are also seiyuu managby Sony Music Entertainment.
They are followby more seiyuu, such as Emi Nitta, Kaori Oda and Hisako Kanemoto.
The special runs near the end with former Lotus Lotus band member ChouCho, an artist constantly featurin anime series since 2011. She performs the Haruckika Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru theme.
Finally, a little later, we find eyelis. A music group signto Geneon Universal Entertainment, and now part of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment since 2015. The group consists of Satomi Kawasaki on keyboard, Takeshi Masuda on guitar and Wataru Maeguchi on strings. They sing the Akagami no Shirayukihime ED2 theme.
The year is growing older! Make good use of your time and have some fun!
- Boku Dake ga Inai Machi – Re Re [Asian Kung-Fu Generation]
- Dimension W Single – Contrast [Fo’xTails]
- GATE – GATE II Sekai wo Koete [Kishida Kyoudan THE Akeboshi Rockets]
- Ajin Single – Yoru wa Nemurerukai [flumpool]
- Durarara x2 Ketsu Single – Steppin out [FLOW]
- Fairy Tail Zero – Ashita o Narase [Kavka Shishido]
- Akagami no Shirayukihime OP2 Single – Sono Koe ga Chizu ni Naru [Saori Hayami]
- Koyomimonogatari – Whiz [TrySail]
- Luck and Logic – Meiyaku no Kanata [Emi Nitta]
- NORN9 Norn+Nonette – Zero Tokei [Kaori Oda]
- GATE ED2 Single – Itsudatte Communication [Hisako Kanemoto]
- Haruchika Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Single – Kuusou Triangle [ChouCho]
- Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Single – Sekai wa Kyou mo Atarashii [Haruka Chisuga, Kana Hanazawa, Satomi Akesaka, Satomi Satou]
- Akagami no Shirayukihime ED2 Single – Page Kimi no Tsuzuru Monogatari [eyelis]