Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story (るろうに剣心 明治剣客浪漫譚) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Nobuhiro Watsuki. The fictional setting takes place during the early Meiji period in Japan.
The story is about a fictional assassin named Himura Kenshin, formerly known as the “Hitokiri Battousai“. Kenshin later grieves for all the lives he has taken, and vows that he will never kill again.
The first eighteen manga volumes of the series were adapted into a ninety-five episode anime series that began airing on Japan’s Fuji TV on January 10, 1996 and ended on September 8, 1998. It was produced by Aniplex and Fuji TV, and was animated from episode 1 to 70 by Studio Gallop, whereas the episodes from 70 onwards were animated by Studio Deen.
- Judy And Mary – Sobakasu
- You Izumi- Dame!
- Yellow Monkey – Tactics
- Bonnie Pink – It’s Gonna Rain!
- Kawamoto Makoto – 1/2
- Mayo Suzukaze – Namida wa Shitte iru
- Siam Shade – 1/3 No Junjou Na
- T.M.Revolution – Heart of Sword
- Yellow Monkey – The Juppontou (short)
- Ueda Yuuji – Ippatsu Yarou [Arashi o Yobu Otoko)
- Animetal – Towa No Mirai
- Kawamoto Makoto – Ai suru Hito wo Mamoru Tame ni
- Yuasa Kaori & Namiki Noriko – Shiroi Ichigo
- Hiroko Kasahara – Sekai-bun no Ichi no Boku
- Suzukaze Mayo & Fujitani Miki – Natsu no e
- Eri Kawai – Nana-iro no Kaze